IB Terms of Service
In this document, the expressions "we", "us", "our", "our", and "ourselves" (as appropriate) mean "we", "our", and "ourselves".
The term "we" refers to YEW TTRADING LTD.
incorporated with company number: 13707300, located in England and Wales.
Any reference to "you" or "your" refers to you, the Affiliate.
This Agreement forms the entire agreement between us and you at the time we accept your application and open an Affiliate account for you, and governs all transactions between us and you, unless terminated under Section 10.
Unless terminated under Section 10, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you and governs all transactions between us and you.
You should read this Agreement carefully, including any attachments we provide to you in connection with your Affiliate account.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit any obligation or liability we may have to you under the following applicable laws. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
YEW Trading is in the business of providing OTC derivatives trading services to clients worldwide.
YEW Trading and the Affiliate wish to enter into an Affiliate
The Affiliate is in the business of providing Affiliate Services and wishes to provide such Affiliate Services to YEW Trading
The Affiliate wishes to provide individuals with information about YEW Trading and to refer individuals to YEW Trading for financial services.
YEW Trading agrees to allow the Affiliate to provide such information to individuals in accordance with this Agreement.
By completing and submitting the Affiliate Application Form to YEW Trading l and signing this Agreement, the Affiliate enters into a legally binding contract and fully agrees to abide by all of the following terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement
definition of terms
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions shall have the meanings ascribed to them on the opposite sides In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions shall have the meanings ascribed to them Account" means the unique trading account created by the Company for the Client upon the Client's successful application for an account with YEW Trading and approval by YEW Trading.
Affiliate" means a person or entity that has applied to open an account with YEW Trading and has been approved by YEW Trading.
Affiliate" means an individual or entity that has applied to the Affiliate Program and has been approved as a member of the Affiliate Program at its sole discretion.
Affiliate Collateral" means the trademarks, brands, banners, and text links that we share with you as part of the Affiliate Program.
"Affiliate Commission" means the money paid by YEW Trading to the Affiliate in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
Affiliate ID" means the unique ID that we assign to you in connection with your Tracking URL.
Affiliate Program" means the program through which YEW Trading rewards Affiliates for successfully referring clients to YEW Trading.
Affiliate" means a program under which YEW Trading pays a fee for referring clients to YEW Trading.
Banners and Text Links" means graphics, photos, animations, artwork, or text that can be used to hyperlink traders from your website to our website.
CFDs" means the Contracts for Differences provided to Traders under these Account Terms.
CFDs" means the Contracts for Differences provided to Traders under the Account Terms.
EEA" means the European Economic Area.
Effective Date" means the date on which this Agreement becomes effective.
"Commission" means the commission we pay you for referrals under your Affiliate Plan.
It is set forth in this Agreement.
"Bonus" means a bonus given to a Trader. If a trader executes 1 Standard Lot (100,000 units) in the current month, the trader will receive a bonus of 4 USD per Standard Lot in the following month.
In the following month, we will pay the referred trader a bonus of 4 USD. （In the following month, we will pay the Referral Trader a bonus of 4 USD (varies from 2-10 USD depending on the contract), and the Referral Trader's total earnings for the month will therefore total 4 USD per lot.
Loss or Claim" means any loss, liability, suit, proceeding, damage or expense (including reasonable legal costs and expenses).
Eligible Trader" means a trader that you have directed to our website.
Eligible Trader" means a trader who is identified by an Affiliate ID and is in compliance with Section 4.
Affiliate" means (i) a member of your immediate family, (ii) an individual, corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust, etc.
Spread" is the difference between the bid and offer prices of an instrument when a trader takes a position on our trading platform.
Agreement" means this agreement governing membership in the Affiliate Program.
Tracking URL" is the unique hyperlink to our website that we will issue to you when you are accepted as a member of the Affiliate Program.
Tracking URLs allow us to connect you with traders that you have referred to us.
Tracking URLs allow us to link you to traders that you have referred to us, so that we can accurately calculate your commissions.
Trader" refers to the holder of a YEW Trading Account.
Trading Platform" means the technology platform that we provide for traders to trade foreign exchange, derivatives and other transactions.
Website" means the official website of YEW Trading.
"You, Your, Your" means the person or entity that accepts these Terms.
These Terms will take effect when you accept them online and will continue unless terminated in accordance with Section 10.
It will continue unless terminated in accordance with clause 10. 3.
Affiliate Program Membership
- We grant you, and you agree to accept, a non-exclusive right to direct traders to our website in accordance with this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that
- These Terms and Conditions do not grant you any exclusive right or privilege to assist us in providing the Services resulting from your referral. We intend to clarify the same arrangement with other affiliates as part of our Affiliate Program.
- We may also directly or indirectly solicit referrals or enter into agreements with third parties that are similar to or competitive with your site on terms that differ from these Terms.
- You have no claim to any commissions incurred from traders who are not referred solely by you in accordance with these Terms.
types of referrals
In order to be considered a Qualified Trader, a Client must meet the following conditions
- Reside in a country where the Company accepts Affiliate referrals.
- Deposit a minimum of US$100 real money into their account.
- Not already registered as a Client under a different name or a different ID.
- You and your Affiliates will not qualify as Eligible Traders in connection with your Affiliate ID.
- If you or any of your Affiliates become a Qualified Trader in connection with your Affiliate ID (i.e., if you introduce us to an account registered by you or any of your Affiliates under your Affiliate ID) you will not be entitled to any commission payments in connection with that account. You will not be entitled to any commission payments related to that account).
fees and payments
All commissions are generated in the currency of your account. 5.2.
- Your Fees will be calculated based on the activity of the Clients linked to your Affiliate ID.
- We are not responsible for any failure by you or your Clients to effectively link your or your Trader's activities in connection with this Affiliate Program (for example, if you do not use the correct tracking URL or do not enter the code upon registration).
- We reserve the right to pay commissions upon verification of qualified traders referred by you.
- You will receive payment based on sufficient verification (where relevant) and the terms of your Affiliate Plan.
Payment will be made to a valid YEW Trading Account in your name.
- Any wire or other payment fees associated with the withdrawal will be deducted from your Commissions. ii. They will be deducted from your fees.
- Exchange rates for international wire transfers are set by the receiving bank; YEW Trading has no control over these rates.
- We may conduct due diligence and compliance checks prior to approving any withdrawal.
- From time to time, we may perform additional due diligence and compliance checks before approving a withdrawal.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that we will not be required to pay any fees to you for
- All fee entitlements will be paid to you, including GST, if applicable.
- You are responsible for paying all customs duties (e.g., stamp duty, other government fees, financial institution account fees) payable in connection with your membership in the Program and for complying with applicable tax laws.
You will receive commissions based on the volume of transactions and account type for each client only in the following cases
Forex and Metals.
MT4 - MT5:
Standard Account - 4 pips per standard lot.
No obligation to pay commissions
You will not receive commissions in the following cases
- If the trader did not use the correct tracking URL.
- Fraudulent or illegal activities have taken place in the account linked to your Affiliate ID.
Disputes regarding fees
If you disagree with the commission payable for a particular month, you must notify us in writing of the amount in dispute and the reason for the dispute within thirty (30) days after the end of the month in which the commission was paid.
You must notify us in writing of the reason for the dispute. If you fail to notify us of a dispute within this time period, you will be deemed to have waived your right to dispute the report or payment and no further claim may be made.
If you fail to give notice of appeal within this period, you will be deemed to have waived your right to appeal the report or payment, and you will have no further recourse in the matter. 5.8.
You are required to provide us with accurate and complete contact and payment information and to notify us of any changes. Please inform us of any changes. 6.
You must always comply with the Guidelines at all times when sending electronic communications that contain links to Traders. Each electronic message sent in connection with the Affiliate Program must include Each electronic message sent in connection with the Affiliate Program must contain the following information
- A clear and accurate identification of the person or organization that sent the message.
- accurate information about how the recipient can contact the sender; and
- A clear and understandable method for the recipient to opt-out of receiving further messages.
A method for opting out of receiving future messages. 6.2.
You must not market to potential traders in any of the following ways
- On any site where we advertise our website.
- on any internet search engine where we promote our website; or
- in any other way that would cause you to compete with us in the campaign of your site.
- In any other way that would result in you competing with us in relation to the campaign of your site, including but not limited to the campaign of your site through other affiliates.
- campaign of your site through other affiliates.
- Any other online software, application or other platform that enables online transactions.
- Other online software, applications, or other platforms that are similar and/or competitive with ours.
- Use of search advertisements that target keywords such as "YEW Trading.
- If you violate any of these provisions, we reserve the right to terminate your membership in the Program and void your eligibility for any fees owed to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that we will retain ownership of all rights (including intellectual property rights) in any material developed by you prior to or after the commencement of the Program.
Except as permitted in this Agreement, we do not grant you any license or right to use Affiliate Collateral or any of our other trademarks and brands.
Except as permitted in this Agreement.
You may display "banners" or "text links" on your site and use other Affiliate Collateral to identify yourself as a "YEW trading affiliate" for the purpose of making referrals under this Affiliate Program.
However, you may only do so if you meet the following conditions
- You must first obtain our approval before publishing the Affiliate Collateral (which we will not unreasonably withhold).
- You do not use the Affiliate Collateral as part of your own product name, URL, or other logo.
- Not use "Affiliate Collateral" as a component of your own product name, URL, or other logo.
- Display the Affiliate Collateral in a manner that complies with our Brand Guidelines and any other instructions we may give you from time to time.
- You will notify us immediately if you become aware of any infringement of our intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or of any claim by a third party that our products, trademarks or logos infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
Banners and Text Links
You must do the following
- Use our banners and text links only in the manner we direct and do not modify them in any way without our prior written consent. You must
- Place "Display Banners" and "Text Links" only on the top page of the Website.
Prohibition of Referral Acts
- You must not engage in any illegal, inappropriate, or misleading conduct or representations that may adversely affect the Company's reputation or the Company's products and services.
In particular, you must not do any of the following
- Engage in any kind of illegal activity, including displaying illegal content on your website or in your subscription emails.
Actively target you.
- Actively target anyone under the age of 18, regardless of the age of majority in the geographic area in which you are conducting your referral activities.
- U.S. residents, and residents of any other country where we are prohibited from registering
- Logging into a trader's account or conducting trading activities on behalf of a trader.
- Operate any website that contains or promotes misleading, defamatory, or illegal content, or links to such websites. Misleading content includes any promise to
- Operate a website with misleading content.
- Sending unsolicited commercial electronic messages (spam).
- Sending potential traders directly through your referral link to our website in commercial electronic messages, display advertising networks, counters, guestbooks, forums, blogs, chat rooms or other similar
- Enabling malicious trading, including any device, program, robot, IP address, or redirection.
- Enabling malicious trading, including any device, program, robot, IP address, redirect, or "spoof" traffic.
- Conducting campaigns (including rebate transactions of any kind) that offer rewards, points, or compensation to traders who register an account with us without our prior approval.
- Take any action that may dilute or tarnish the value of our trademarks or brands. 6.6.
Consequences of Prohibited Conduct
If we detect any suspicious activity or potential violation of this Section 6 in connection with your Affiliate ID, we may
- Suspend your Affiliate ID pending further investigation.
- We reserve the right to delay payment of any commissions owed to you for up to 180 days, or such longer period as we deem necessary, while we review the relevant transactions.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 6.6. above, if we determine in our sole discretion that you have violated this paragraph 6, we reserve the right to immediately terminate this Agreement and void all transactions in accordance with paragraph 10.
You acknowledge and agree that
- The trader is our customer and you are not a party to any contractual relationship between the trader and us.
- we are the sole and exclusive owner of the names, contact information, and other data of traders referred to us, including traders linked to your Affiliate ID; and
You shall not contact any trader without our prior written approval.
We have access to the information of visitors to your site and may use such information for any purpose.
- It may be used for any purpose.
- We may, in our sole discretion, revoke any authorization issued in connection with your communications with Traders.
- We may, in our sole discretion, revoke any authorization issued in connection with any contact between you and a Trader if we determine that the communication between you and the Trader is contrary to our interests.
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership in the Program under Section 10 if you violate this Section 7.
- You may not receive fees from traders whose country of residence is a country in which we do not provide services.
You are responsible for monitoring our website to be aware of the countries in which we accept clients. This is subject to change from time to time.
This may change from time to time. c. We may notify you by email if there is a change in the country in which we accept customers. 9.
confidentiality and privacy
- During your membership in the Affiliate Program and for five (5) years after your membership ends You will not share or permit the sharing of any information provided to you by us in the Affiliate Program (other than information that is already publicly available) with any third party.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving at least seven (7) days prior written notice.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving you written notice if
If you have violated any of these Terms.
the breach is not remedied; or
if the breach is capable of remedy but you fail or refuse to remedy it within seven (7) days after we notify you of the breach; or
- you become bankrupt, insolvent or have a liquidator or receiver appointed; or
- take any action which, in our opinion, would bring our brand into disrepute
- Take any action which, in our opinion, is appropriate, without giving any reason for such action.
If this Agreement is terminated by you or us under Section 10.a., we shall pay you We will pay you the Fees to which you are entitled for referrals made up to the effective date of termination.
If these Terms are terminated by us or our Company in accordance with clause 10.a., we will pay you all Fees to which you are entitled for referrals made up to the effective date of termination. For clarity, you will not be entitled to receive any Charges for referrals that are any of the following You are not entitled to receive any fees for referrals made after the effective date of termination.
You will immediately
- Cease to advertise that you are a member of the Affiliate Program.
- cease publishing and/or remove any banners, text links, or Affiliate Collateral that we have provided to you Publish and/or remove any banners, text links, or Affiliate Collateral that we have provided to you as part of the Affiliate Program.
- You acknowledge and agree that if we terminate this Agreement in accordance with Section 10.b., you will have the right to
- You acknowledge and agree that if we terminate this Agreement in accordance with Section 10.b., your rights to any unpaid fees will be null and void and those fees will not be paid to you.
liability, warranties, and indemnification
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranties and make no representations that That our website, banners, text links, and tracking URLs are accessible and error-free. We make no representation that they are free of viruses or security threats.
Liability for Other Conditions or Warranties
- our liability to you for breach of any statutory warranty or for any loss or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms (whether for breach of these Terms, tort (including negligence), statute, custom, law or any other basis) shall be limited to the amount of the "Fees" paid by us to you in the twelve (12) months preceding the act giving rise to the liability charges" paid by us to you in the twelve (12) months preceding the act giving rise to the liability.
- All representations, warranties and conditions expressed or implied in these Terms by general law, statute or custom are expressly excluded (to the extent that)
if we are not liable to you
None of our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, or suppliers shall be liable to you for
- any loss or claim resulting from the failure of any software, hardware, communications technology, or other system; or
- any loss or claim relating to the provision of any data made available by us.
Any loss or claim relating to your use of, or reliance on, any data made available through the Affiliate Portal.
- any acts or omissions (including negligent or unauthorised ones) of the Affiliate Program or any third party in connection with the Affiliate Program
- any loss or claim arising from our failure to comply with this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, the cause of which we could not reasonably control or prevent
- any loss or claim arising from your failure to comply with any tax laws in relation to your entitlement to a Fee. 11.4.
Damages to us
Subject to Section 11.4(b) below, you will indemnify us, our subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and suppliers (Indemnitees) against any and all losses
- Your violation of this Agreement.
- any unlawful, fraudulent, negligent, or willful act or omission by you as a member of the Affiliate Program
- any infringement or alleged infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights.
- any infringement or alleged infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights by you, acting as a member of the Affiliate Program
Your liability under this section if the indemnitee causes or contributed to the loss or claim.
Your liability under this section is limited to the amount of the loss or claim that is directly attributable to your conduct. limited to the amount of the loss or claim directly attributable to your conduct.
- No party to this Agreement may commence legal proceedings in connection with any dispute arising out of this Agreement unless it complies with this provision.
If a dispute arises in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program
- The party bringing the dispute must notify the other party in writing; and
- Each party must use its best efforts to resolve the dispute.
- If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days of notification, either party may terminate the dispute resolution process by written notice to the other party.
Changes to this Agreement
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you. We will notify you of any such changes by email within three (3) business days.
- You agree that all communications between you and us in connection with the Affiliate Program shall be by email, telephone, or chat.
- Any notice or other communication to or by a party by email will be made by the sender and will be deemed received by the recipient at the time it is sent. (unless the sender receives a failure to deliver notice indicating that the e-mail was not delivered indicating that the e-mail was sent).
- If delivery or receipt is made after 5:00 p.m. (recipient's time), it will be deemed received at 9:00 a.m. on the next business day (a day that is not a holiday or weekend).
- We collect, use, and disclose your personal information in order to provide you with the products, services, and related support you have requested.
We collect, use, and disclose your personal information to provide you with the products, services, and related support you have requested. b. We collect, use, and disclose your personal information to provide you with the products, services, and related support you have requested. We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and comments, and to promote the products and services offered by us and related third parties.
For these purposes, we may also provide your personal information to our affiliates and companies to which we outsource our functions.
These companies may be located in Australia, Europe, or other countries.
We collect your information from you whenever possible, but we may also collect it from social media websites and third parties.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, it may affect our ability to do business with you.
- Update your preferences regarding campaignal materials we send to you.
- Request access to and correction of the personal information we hold about you.
- File a complaint regarding your personal information.
- how we will handle your privacy complaint.
You may contact us in the following ways
- By email; or
- By telephone.
This is our entire agreement
This Agreement and the documents referred to herein, including your Affiliate Application Form and the details of your Affiliate Program provided to you from time to time by email or telephone, contain the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the Affiliate Program.
Any representations or warranties made by our staff prior to the approval of your Affiliate Program membership are as follows Any representations or warranties made by our staff prior to your approval to join the Affiliate Program are not valid unless expressly stated in this Agreement.
No representation or warranty is valid unless expressly stated in this Agreement. Any waiver of our rights or authority under these Terms and Conditions is limited to the following given only in writing, signed by an authorized officer of the Company.
- The relationship between you and us is that of an independent contractor. Nothing in this Agreement shall create a partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between you and us. You are not authorized to make any representations on behalf of the Company.
In the event that any part of this Agreement is not operable
If any part or provision of these Terms is invalid, unenforceable or illegal in any jurisdiction, such part or provision shall not apply in such jurisdiction.
However, the remainder of these Terms will continue to apply in that jurisdiction unless the underlying agreement between you and us is changed.
In that case, we may, at our option, terminate your membership in the Affiliate Program.
No Waiver by Us
- If we do not require strict performance of any part or provision of this Agreement, such waiver will not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default of this Agreement.
- You may not assign the benefits of this Agreement without our prior written consent. We may assign or otherwise transfer the benefits of this Agreement at any time without your consent. We may assign the benefits of this Agreement at any time without your consent.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction over the parties to these Terms (you and us).
The parties to these Terms (you and us) submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.